All aboard the Titanic Paws Tour!
The first family friendly and dog friendly short tour around Titanic Quayside. This will be a fun day out for all the family, and is taking place on Sunday 16th June in Belfast.
The tour will meet at Custom House Square at 10.30am, before departing on a walk over the Lagan Weir bridge and over to the Titanic Marina.
The tour will then board the ‘Wee Tram’ for a half hour dog friendly tour around the Titanic Quarter, before disembarking to walk over to Lagan Boats where we will board the Titanic boat cruise for an hour.
Guests are welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy on board during the cruise, or take in any of the dog friendly cafes, bars and restaurants that are dog friendly in the City Centre after the tour.
The tour will meet at 10.30am and will finish up about 1.30pm.
Price is £25 per person (Adults and Children) and includes the Wee Tram, The Titanic cruise and tastings of locally sourced treats during the tour.
- Maximum 2 dogs per family.
- Dogs must remain on a short lead at all times.
- There are 2 walking sections on the tour, and terrain is pretty much level and accessible.
- £25 is for one person – adult or child.Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.