Hillsborough Lake Trail and Historic Village Tour with lunch in the Hillside Pub.
Saturday 17th August, 2019
Meet in the car park of Hillsborough Forest Park at 10am to enjoy a lakeside walk. The tour group will then meet up with a Hillsborough Tour Guide for a 45 minute historical tour of the village. We will then pop into the Hillside bar for a light lunch which will be followed by a short beer tasting of some Hilden brewery beers.
Tour guests will have a choice of 4 main course options accompanied with a soft drink.
- Fish goujons served with chips mushy peas and tartare
- Chicken escalope served with champ, peas onions and gravy
- Roast beef with all the trimmings
- Vegetarian burger served with skinny fries
- All produce is locally sourced and produced.
The walk will end after lunch about 12.30pm